counter

jeudi 14 juin 2012

Warning: Stingers


Given that I have been slandered for the second time over the net by a vicious critic in an online publication which is freely accessible to all (see below), I have taken the liberty to widely publicize these attacks on my blog. Stats show that there were over 600 hits within just a week.

Some people have censored me on their freely accessible Facebook wall, like Aus Lit which censored and then blocked me. I can take this as a trophee! It is OK for these people that such slander can be out there on the net, freely accessible, and suddenly it is no longer OK when you put things into perspective. Has this anything to do with gagging freedom of speech?

May I make it clear that I warmly welcome negative criticism, or stingers, if substantiated by facts – not paranoia, hysteria or jealousy.

But I am most thankful to Aussie writers and journos who kept the link in homage to the work I have accomplished in the field for so many years. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for that generous tribute.  My heartfelt thanks to my friends who supported me by clicking on the LIKE button when they saw this link.

Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962) once said: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Food for thought! No one will make me feel inferior. I don't think highly of myself, but I won't let anybody debase me. Take this as a warning.

http://jean-francoisvernay.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.